Designing your new normal while maintaining recovery
Do you have ninety days or more of physical recovery from your drug of choice, be it food, alcohol, work, sex, shopping or drugs? Are you ready to restore or recreate your life? Is it time to find a passion and purpose and have satisfying work and relationships while maintaining your precious recovery? When would be a good time to make a fresh start and become all you can be?
You probably know that the better the life you create in recovery the less likely you are to relapse. It’s important to be certain and confident you can handle any triggers while stretching yourself towards your goals.
Even while self medicating, people with addictive tendencies often achieve as much or more than other people. Take a few moments to imagine the possibilities for your future now that you have more time and energy to focus on your life. What could you do? What could you have? How could your life be?
DURING THIS PROGRAM
You can be certain that your recovery is the first priority while working with you to realize your goals
We’ll support you to ….
- Preserve peace of mind
- Stay recovering and growing
- Cultivate healthy habits
- Create loving relationships
- Find a passion and purpose
- Achieve personal goals
- Be accountable for your results.
- Overcome obstacles
- Is confidential
- You’ll talk with someone who had over 26 years addiction recovery
- Sessions fit around your work and family commitments
- Includes text and email support in between sessions
- Helps you set your personal goals and check them off as we go
- Keeps you accountable, motivated and on track towards your goals